Bella Armonia Youth Chorale is Missoula’s premier youth choir. Its members are in the 6th through 11th grades and are from Missoula as well as the surrounding area.
- Travel and exchange with youth choirs in Montana and the Northwest
- Perform challenging and varied repertoire while building musical and vocal technique
- Perform on concerts in conjunction with the outstanding University choral groups
- Develop as an “all around” musician with the Music Academy
Registration will open in January 2018.
International Choral Festival Music Academy
- All choir members are automatically enrolled
- Courses in music theory, ear training, and sight-singing
- Music theory curriculum aligns with state-approves AP Music Theory guidelines
- Also open to NON-choir members ($40 per semester for “academy only” tuition
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (Choir and Academy)
2017 Calendar Information
Monday, October 30, 7:30p Spook-tacular Choral Concert
Monday December 11 5:00-7:00p Holiday Concert Dress Rehearsal
Tuesday December 12 7:30p Holiday Concert Performance
About our Artistic Director
Dr. David Edmonds, director of choral studies at the University and board member of ICF, is excited to conduct and facilitate the artistic vision of this group. David has directed and conducted a very successful youth choir in Nebraska, and now brings his expertise and enthusiasm to students in Western Montana.
“Singing with 700 talented musicians from all around the world was an incredible eye-opener to the power of music that brings people together. It was breathtakingly beautiful.”
~Noel, choir member-Bach Children’s Chorus
Watch as the International Choral Festival takes over the community of Missoula. There are no better ambassadors than musicians sharing their love of music and the culture of their countries.